Softest prompts you with a..
"Computer displays setting are not correct Yes Or No?" message upon starting up a secure Softest exam.
- Click No to bypass error message and launch Softest.
"Softest has detected an Antivirus Software running on your system?" message
- Click on IGNORE and then Softest will launch into the exam.
Before taking an exam:
1. Obtain your blind grading ID by:
Visiting eCampus.scu.edu | main menu | SCU Student Records | Law Blind Grading | View Blind ID
2. Make sure to download the newest (stable) version of Softest and download all exam files:
- Watch Softest Video on how to install Softest & download exam files only.
3. Take the MOCK practice exam to familiar yourself with Softest features, the password is bronco5 .