Step 1:Install Softest
- Log into https://ei.examsoft.com/GKWeb/login/sculaw
- Locate Exam Takers window on left side,
- Enter 11 digit SCU Access Card ID# & Softest password,
- Click on the login button.
- Locate the "softest download tab", (If you can't find the Softest Download button, from the top toolbar, click on Softest)
- On the left side window, Look for "Install & Register Softest and click on "Download".
- Follow instructions on downloading and installing Softest. (If unsure, view the video located in the middle of the page)
Step 2: Register and Download Exam Files
After downloading Softest, "Register Softest and Download exam files":
- Enter sculaw
- Enter 11 digit number and Softest password.
- Highlight all Final exam files,
- Take the Mock exam before your scheduled final exam to practice and get familiar with the program features.
NOTE: If you forgot your Softest password, request to have it reset by clicking on the password reset link below:
Click on this "Softest Password request link",
Enter your SCU GMail account and click Send.
Log into SCU Gmail account (www.scu.edu/login) and then look for an e-mail from Examsoft Support (email@example.com ).
Follow the instructions contained in that email to reset your Softest registration password.