Apple OS X
NOTE: We do not recommend taking Examsoft Softest on iPads because SCU Law School exams are not formatted for iPad tablets.
NOTE: We don't recommend Microsoft Surface Pro tablet/notebooks but if you do decide to use one, then read the requirements below.
- Surface Pro 3 (Non-Pro Surface devices are NOT supported) or later
- External Keyboard (USB or Bluetooth) required. Bluetooth keyboards must be paired prior to launching exam
- Hard Drive: 2 GB or higher of free space
- Adobe Reader XI is required for exams containing PDF attachments
- Internet connection for SofTest Download, Registration, Exam Download and Upload
- Screen Resolution must be 1920x1080
- Administrator level account permissions