Also check out all the services offered by the Main IT Service Center located in the Learning Commons library, here. The IT Service Center can help you with all things related to SCU Network account resources (MySCU, Gmail, Camino, SafeConnect) and password recovery/reset.
If you have questions about registration, then visit SCU One Stop, here or call 408-554-1000
**Please be aware that our law help desk does not reset University account passwords ( i.e. e-Campus login, Camino login, MySCU login, SCU GMAIL login, SafeConnect portal login, etc.) You will need to contact the IT Service Center (408-554-5700) or stop by their office located in the main library and learning commons. Please visit, https://www.scu.edu/technology
*** Please note that the Law Help Desk is not an authorized service/warranty repair center ***
*For laptop computers that still have a valid and active warranty, a Law Help desk staff will help you troubleshoot your laptop computer and then recommend that you work with your Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) for further support.
*For laptop computers that are not under a current warranty contract, a Law Help desk staff will help you troubleshoot your laptop computer and then help you find a 3rd-party repair vendor in the area.
How to get support at the Law School…
- Online: Create a ticket online at Law School Help Desk (recommended)
- Phone or E-Mail: Call us during business hours (M-Th, 9am-7pm, F 9am-5pm) at 408-554-5762 or by E-Mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Walk-in Support during business hours (M-Th, 9am-7pm, F 9am-5pm) at Charney Hall 111
- Closed on Saturday, Sunday & Holidays
Summer School hours:
*Starts after the weekend of Law School Commencement
Monday - Thursday, 10am - 6pm
Friday, 10am - 5pm
For faculty and staff only, we offer several additional services:
- Scheduling of video and audio recording of classes ( two weeks advanced notice please)
- Generate online links to class recordings
- Classroom AV support and training
Please open a ticket at lawhelpdesk.scu.edu