Even if you do not have the Smart Print printer driver and Pharos Pop-up software installed on your computer, you can upload your document to the SCU My Print Center portal to print to any Smart Print printer on campus.
NOTE: When you upload and print from SCU My Print Center portal, your print job will automatically print out at the printer that you selected. You will not need to use the release station to release your print job.
1. Verify that you have the funds to print.
- Log into SP2.SCU.EDU/MyPrintCenter portal with your SCU network ID and password credentials
- In the lower left corner, check your Smart Print funds.
2. Once you have verified that you have enough funds in your account, then you can print to any Smart Print printer:
- Upload your document.
- Select your document by clicking on the box next to your uploaded document.
- In the lower right corner, search and/or select the printer destination. Select "Print" button to the right.
- Located the Smart Print printer that you selected and your print job will directly printer to that printer. You will not need to use the release station to release your print job.