Issue: Student successfully logged into the new MySCU portal (scu.edu/login) to gain access to SCU Gmail and Camino. However, the student still had issues with logging into his/her mobile SCU Gmail account on his/her phone.
1. Visit SCU.edu ;
2. Search for "mobile" ;
3. Select the first link "Mobile Devices-Get Connected" ;
4. Select "Change your SCU Network ID or Google mobile device password" ;
5. Select "SCU password management" link under "Google Mobile Device Password" ;
6. Change the Google mobile device password to the same password as SCU Gmail password
6. Log into the SCU Gmail account via scu.edu/login or gmail.scu.edu. Goto SCU Gmail settings and check to make sure that IMAP is enabled under "POP/IMAP download" tab ;
7. Test the Gmail account pull/push function on the user's mobile phone. You may be prompted to enter the newly changed password.
** If for any reason a user has to change his/her password on SCU Gmail password, then it is recommended that the SCU Gmail password and Google Mobile password be the same ***