If the current notebook computer is non-functional (hard drive crash, OS crash/corruption, etc.), then:
* Get your notebook fixed by an authorized repair center. Please note, the law help desk is not authorized to fix any hardware, OS, etc. issues.
Check your warranty and locate an authorized repair center below.
Once your computer notebook has been repaired, then:
- Contact Student Services (408-554-4766) or visit their office at Bannan Hall 210 to request extra exam download(s) for your exam(s).
- Visit examsoft.com/sculaw and log in with your 11-digit access ID and your password.
- Download Softest to your new computer notebook and install it.
- Register it and use sculaw as the institution ID and then download your exam templates.
If the current notebook computer is functional, then
2. Now on your new notebook computer, do the following:
a. Visit examsoft.com/sculaw and log in with your 11-digit access ID and your password.
b. Download Softest application to your new notebook computer and install it.
c. Register Softest using your 11-digit ID and when prompted, use sculaw as the institution ID.
d. Re-download your exam template(s).