Some PDF files will fail to print from either Pharos Smartprint printer software and/or from SmartPrint Print Center (sp2.scu.edu). For tips on printing PDFs, please check out the link,
Alternatively, you can:
- Visit https://smallpdf.com/
- Select the "The Compress PDF" option will convert it to the standard PDF format required.
- Once you select the option, drop the files into the colored zone, or click to browse and upload.
- After you have compressed your PDF(s), download the file(s) to your local drive.
- You can now print your PDF file(s) on campus using your installed SmartPrint printer definition on your computer; or upload to & print via https://sp2.scu.edu/MyPrintCenter/
NOTE: When you upload and print from SP2.scu.edu/MyPrintCenter, your printjob will automatically print out at the designated printer. No need to release your printjob via the SmartPrint station.
I think my print job didn't print and want a refund. What now?
For refunds, visit the IT Service Center and they can help you get your refund.