With the release of SofTest Version 11.0.743.95011 on the evening of November 1st, 2016, we will begin to support macOS Sierra (10.12). Because previous builds of SofTest do not run on a device with Sierra, auto-updating will not be possible. Students using Sierra will need to download SofTest from their Exam Taker Portal. To do so, please follow the below instructions:
NOTE: Backup your old exams and Uninstall Softest
- Download SofTest (http://learn.examsoft.com/exam-login ).
- Next, choose Save File on the pop-up box and choose the destination as to where you would like this file to be saved.
- Double click on Install SofTest.mpkg in the 'Downloads' window or from where you chose to save the file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions for the SofTest Installer Wizard.
- After installation enter your Institution ID (sculaw) , student/applicant 11-digit ID and Password and click on the Register button to register your copy of SofTest.