Academic Technology closely aligns support functions by combining Media Services, the Technology Help Desk, Technology Support Services, read here for more...
Why would you need to contact University IT Services help desk?
You would need to contact IT Services help desk if,
- you receive a Safe connect warning telling you that your WiFi access to SCU-Student has been suspended.
- you need to help to reset your MySCU portal login, SCU Network ID login, SCU GMAIL and/or Camino password.
- you sent a print job to a Smart Print printer on campus and your job did not print.
During Law School Orientation, you will find University IT Service desk students at the Charney Information desk to help you with,
- WiFI setup
- Verify your Emery account
- Set up Smart Print services