Examsoft Examplify will be replacing Examsoft Softest beginning with the Spring 2018 midterms and finals. Please read the requirements first and then follow the steps below to install Examsoft Examplify on your computer.
Current Minimum Requirements for Examplify
Examplify can be used on most modern Microsoft Windows based computers (i.e. purchased within the last 3-4 years). Please see specific system requirements as noted below.
Examplify cannot be used on virtual operating systems such as Microsoft's Virtual Machine, Parallels, VMware, VMware Fusion or any other virtual environments.
- Operating System: 32-bit and 64-bit Versions of Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10, including Windows 10 Creators.
- Alternate versions of Windows 10, such as Windows RT, and Windows 10 S are NOT supported at this time.
- Examsoft does not support Tablet devices
- CPU Processor: 1.86Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo or greater
- RAM: highest recommended for the operating system or 2GB
- Hard Drive: highest recommended for the operating system or 1GB of available space
- For onsite support, a working USB port is required (Newer devices may require an adaptor)
- Internet connection for Examplify Download, Registration, Exam Download and Upload
- Screen Resolution must be 1024x768 or higher
- Administrator level account permissions
In order to use Examplify on your Apple Macbook, Macbook Air or Macbook Pro natively, you must have:
CPU = Intel processor
RAM = 2 GB
Hard Drive = 1 GB or higher free disk space
- Screen Resolution must be 1024 x 768 or higher
Server version of Mac OS X is not supported
For onsite support, a working USB/USB-C port is required (Newer devices may require an adapter)
Internet connection for Examplify Download, Registration, Exam Download and Upload
Administrator level account permissions
1. Uninstall Examsoft Softest: If you currently have Examsoft Softest installed on your computer, then select the correct operating system link listed below to uninstall Softest first. Once you have uninstalled Examsoft Softest, then proceed to Step 2.
NOTE: If you don't have Softest installed on your computer and you meet the minimum requirements, the proceed to Step 2 to install a fresh installation of Examsoft Examplify.
Windows: Uninstall Examsoft Softest on a computer running Windows
Mac: Uninstall Examsoft Softest on a computer running Mac OS
2. Install Examsoft Examplify: Click on the correct operating system link below to install Examsoft Examplify.
Windows: Install Examsoft Examplify on a computer running Windows
Mac: Install Examsoft Examplify on a computer running Mac OS
3. How to Start and End an Exam with Examplify
Visit this FAQ: Start/Stop Exam with Examplify