PC Microsoft OS Requirements: Windows 10 Home ( Windows 10 Pro recommended)
Mac OS Requirements: Apple OS X High Sierra (Mac OS Mojave recommended)
NOTE: DO NOT UPGRADE to MAC OS 10.15 (Catalina) until SCU LAW is notified by the vendor Examsoft that EXAMPLIFY is fully compatible
NOTE: We do not recommend taking Examsoft exam taking software on iPads because SCU Law Midterms and Finals are not formatted for iPad.
NOTE: We also don't recommend Microsoft Surface Pro tablet/notebooks but if you do decide to use one, then read the requirements below.
- Surface Pro 4 (Non-Pro Surface devices are NOT supported) or later
- External Keyboard (USB or Bluetooth) required. Bluetooth keyboards must be paired prior to launching exam
- Hard Drive: 256 GB (make sure you have at least 20% of free space
- Adobe Reader XI is required for exams containing PDF attachments
- Internet connection for Examsoft exam taking software Download, Registration, Exam Download and Upload
- Screen Resolution must be 1920x1080
- Administrator level account permissions to your local account