As of 1/1/2020, Examsoft has released Examplify version 2.3.x. and formally ends support for Yosemite, El Capitan and Sierra versions of Mac OS.
Minimum hardware for Catalina
- MacBook (Early 2015 or later)
- MacBook Air (Mid-2012 or later)
- MacBook Pro (Mid-2012 or later)
- Mac mini (Late 2012 or later)
- iMac (Late 2012 or later)
- iMac Pro (2017 or later)
- Mac Pro (Late 2013)
Should you upgrade from Yosemite, El Capitan or Sierra to Catalina before your Spring 2020 Law School Finals?
YES. Please read instructions here.