Classrooms, Conference Rooms, and Study Rooms

How do law students reserve a study room in Charney Hall?
Charney Hall has not been fully integrated into SCU room reservation system. You will need to visit the Law Library Circulation desk located on the second f...
Tue, Jan 29, 2019 at 9:31 PM
I'm faculty or staff. Where do I go to check out a handheld or lavalier microphone for a classroom?
The Law Library Circulation desk can provide you with a hand-held microphone and/or lavalier microphone for your classroom. You will need to show your SCU A...
Tue, Jan 29, 2019 at 9:36 PM