Transfer Students

I am a transfer student. What do I need to do to get my computer laptop ready for SCU Law classes?
First off, Welcome to SCU Law! We recommend that you check out, Getting for Law School, page.
Fri, Jul 12, 2019 at 11:52 AM
New Access IDs issued. How to register them with new RFID tap card readers to release print jobs.
The Access Office started issuing new access ID cards over the summer. Your new access ID card will not work with old printer release station SWIPE card rea...
Tue, Jul 16, 2019 at 12:07 PM