Law Technology Catalog of Services
Modified on: Mon, Aug 17, 2020 at 6:35 PM
|Catalog of Services|
- Laptop computer recommendation
- Work From Home / Learn From Home gear recommendations
- AV technology consultation
- Classroom technology support
- Campus printing setup and basic troubleshooting
- Exam taking software setup and basic troubleshooting
- WiFi setup and basic troubleshooting
- Anti-virus setup and basic troubleshooting
How to get support at the Law School…
- Online: Create a ticket online at Law School Technology Help Desk (recommended)
- Phone or E-Mail: Call us during business hours (Fall/Spr Semester M-F 9a-5pm; Closed on Saturday, Sunday & Holidays) at 408-554-5762 or by E-Mail at email@example.com
- Drop-in or Walk-in Support is no longer available in Charney 111 until further notice. Instructions on how to schedule a drop-in session with Law Technology team member is posted our Charney 111 door and/or at the Law Tech/ Info desk located in the Mabie Grand Atrium. It recommended that you inquire and/or create a ticket/appointment at Law School Technology Help Desk
Summer School hours:
*Starts after the weekend of Law School Commencement
*Charney Hall is closed until further notice.
Mid May to Mid August
Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
- Also check out all the services offered by the Main IT Helpdesk located in the Learning Commons library, here, or call 408-554-5700. The IT Service Center can help you with all things related to SCU Network account resources (MySCU, Gmail, Camino, Office 365 EDU) and with password recovery/reset questions.
- If you have questions about registration, then visit SCU One Stop, here or call 408-554-1000
Please note that Law Technology Help Desk does not reset University network resource account passwords ( i.e. eCampus login, Camino login, MySCU login, SCU GMAIL login, SafeConnect portal login, etc.) You will need to contact the IT Service Center (408-554-5700) or stop by their office located in the main library and learning commons. Please visit SCU Technology Computing Services Support
*** Please note that the Law Technology Help Desk is not an authorized service/warranty repair center***
*For laptop computers that still have a valid and active warranty, a Law Technology Help desk staff will help you troubleshoot your laptop computer and then recommend that you work with your Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) for further support.
*For laptop computers that are not under a current warranty contract, a Law Technology Help desk staff will help you troubleshoot your laptop computer and then help you find a 3rd-party repair vendor in the area.
For faculty and staff only, we offer several additional services:
- Scheduling of video and audio recording of classes ( two weeks advanced notice please)
- Generate online links to class recordings
- Classroom AV support and training
*Open a ticket at lawhelpdesk.scu.edu
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.