If you are using Apple Mac OS Safari to post an event to the calendar, then you get this message below.
You will need to use another web browser like Chrome or Firefox. Safari's web kit will show errors on some forms.
1. Open a new web browser application (Chrome or Firefox).
2. Visit https://www.scu.edu/login.
3. Log into MySCU portal.
4. Click on Gmail icon to open your inbox.
5. Open a new tab in the same browser and visit https://emery.scu.edu.
6. If prompted, then select your SCU email address, but it should re-direct your to the Emery landing page.
7. Click on the Calendar link and re-submit your calendar post.