The Access Office started issuing new access ID cards over the summer. Your current (and soon-to-be obsolete) access ID card will not work with new printer RFID (tap) release station card readers. What do you need to do to make sure your access card is registered.

1. If you don't have your new access ID card, then stop by the access office located in the Benson Center and pick up your new access ID card.

2. Find a print release station on campus and tap your new access ID card to register it. It may prompt you for some information. Once registered, you can release print jobs to any Smart Print printer with the new RFID (tap) reader.

NOTE: Charney Hall has been fully updated with RFID tap card readers as of August 1st, 2019.