|Smart Print is the pay for print system used by Santa Clara University.|
You can use Smart Print in either two ways:
#1 SmartPrint Center (Online only via web browser)
- Does not need any special software to be installed on your computer.
- Once you select "print," after select the SmartPrint printer, it will print as soon as it goes into the queue.
- Cannot secure your document with your userid to release it later at any of the Smart Print printers on campus.
#2 Smart Print client (Pharos app and HP print drivers)
- Need to install Smart Print client for Windows or Mac onto your computer.
- Can secure your document with your userid to release it later at any of the Smart Print printers on campus.
- Cannot print document until you release it using the Smart Print RFID touch pad to each printer.
|VERY IMPORTANT - Make sure you are on the SCU Campus WiFi Network (EduRoam). Smart Print can only be used as a registered user. |
If you are on SCU-Guest, then you will not be able to use Smart Print center (online) or use Smart Print client to access the Smart Print printing system on campus.
Learn how to access Eduroam using this video tutorial. If you already are on Eduroam WiFi network, then continue on.
|#1 SmartPrint Center - the online printing solution for SCU students|
|#2 SmartPrint client - install the Pharos client and print drivers to your computer|
|Make sure to be on Eduroam WiFI, then download the install file from here. Review the video below to learn how to learn about Smart Print and how to install the SmartPrint client for Windows.|